“The Line Outside Said It All”

Louisa's Place Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Diner /cafe in downtown SLO. Nice breakfast atmosphere, not too loud. Omelette and potatoes were good. My companion couldn't finish waffle...stuffed. Service was quick and prices were reasonable for west coast.

1  Thank MTATL
There are newer reviews for Louisa's Place Restaurant

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Have ate here several times and food is always great and the staff is all business, but very friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Louisa's has great great breakfasts. Just real home cooking. Get there early on the weekends as they get crowded, but I love it!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I absolutely loved this place! I had breakfast here with my son and his friends and lunch the next day. The omelets, fluffy pancakes and oatmeal were all to die for! I tasted something from everyone's plate that was sitting at my table. Lunch was also excellent. I had the chicken sandwich with jalapeno pepper and it came with a generous side salad that was so delicious! I'll definitely return next time I'm in SLO.

Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Ordered scrambled with home fries and turkey sausage. The home fries were cold french fries covered in grease with onions and bell peppers. Horrible. The sausage was over spiced. Service was ok, I had diahrrea soon after I left. Worst food I have ever eaten in SLO. Just the opposite of Big Sky.