“very good tasting but very greasy crust”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Fatte's Pizza Buy One Get Two
Ranked #175 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 March 2013

Good value, good tasting, but the greasy crust turns me off. The cardboard box is full of grease after only a few minutes.
Service is quick and the people are nice. They have several locations on the central coast.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Tell me where can u get 2fer 1? Fatte's Pizza! I always order the "Meat Lovers and the Chicken w/wine sauce." Yummmy! I've been ordering to go for years! (No interior seating)

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Fatte's Pizza is always good. We usually go to the one in Grover beach... But we were at a gathering in SLO and decided to get the pizza from this one. They're usually fast too. I gave them two stars because of the facilities. We went in after dark and the place is poorly lit, there are all kinds of people just hanging out behind the counter in the kitchen doing nothing ( I don't know if they worked there or what), and the place was just generally run down and yucky. There was one table and chair.

Reviewed 13 June 2011

We order the pizza thought that it would nice to order a local Pizza to have a better taste then chain one but It was waste of money My kids did not like the pizza too chewy crust better to order from Dominoz. That tastes much better and Buy one get deal off is rip off, I paid $24 for one pizza and i got another one for free but they don't want to substitute any toppings and end up buying pizza from Dominoz better price and good taste.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook