“Best coffee house in SLO!”
Review of Linnaea's Cafe

Linnaea's Cafe
Price range: US$1 - US$8
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Description: A small local coffee house that serves a light breakfast 7 days a week and lunch M-F. Free wi-fi and live music most weekends. Beautiful garden seating.
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

This was my first time in Linnaea's, I was in desperate need of energy & caffeine! I ordered the caramel mocha @ an oatmeal cookie. Both were amazing! As was the service! There was live jazz music playing in the back room, which we would have stayed for had we not already had tix for a show across the street. I will definitely return!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I spent lots of time here during my Cali trip. This place has a large selection of coffee, knowledgable staff, and a neat back patio area! I love this cafe!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

My wife and I happened onto Linnaea's on our last day of a 10-day California trip. We arrived mid-afternoon and had iced tea and cranberry-coconut scones in the beautiful garden behind the coffee house. The place was quiet and relaxing, a great place to sit and talk. The scones were excellent, and the service was friendly and efficient. What a fine, peaceful way to end our vacation!

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Coming to Linnaea's is to experience the classic coffee house. Local music, readings and great coffees are the norm.
Best place in SLO to catch a great early morning breakfast and expresso.
The back patio is the best in town.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

For early risers, Linnaea’s Café is where to start the day. This neat, kind of funky café for locals has some of the best vegan, gluten free blueberry muffins I have every eaten, anywhere. These muffins were large, soft and full of flavor and could compete with any muffins, gluten free or not. Tucked into a side street, the large back patio and art filled walls was a pleasant surprise. My partner reading the local newspaper, stuffing himself with a bowl of fresh fruit, muffin and rich coffee noted “life doesn’t get much better at 6:30 AM”. We will be going back to eat our way through their menus, especially the GF items.

1  Thank ValleyPrimrose