“A brewery within walking distance of multiple hotels! Now I'm in trouble.”

Central Coast Brewery
Ranked #51 of 303 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: Brew Pub, Pub
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Surprise, Arizona
“A brewery within walking distance of multiple hotels! Now I'm in trouble.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Walk on in and have a seat right in the brewery. Prices were very reasonable and they had quite a few beers that my family and I enjoyed. Best of all it was walking distance from our hotel.

• Visited July 2013

Mancos, Colorado
“Nice location over the creek”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

We have been here several times and the location and building situated next to the creek is nice. It can be warm on a hot day, but the basement bar is cooler. The beer is quite good and they have several varieties. The food is standard pub fare.

Visited July 2013
Ventura, California
“Bourbon in beer? You won't believe it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2013

On a sunny, warm July Saturday we're walking down SLO's Monterey avenue and come across Central Coast Brewery perched up on the hill. My wife points it out then drags me jaywalking across the street. Let's try it....after all its 11:30 am! Is this what they call "beer-thirty?"

She orders up the 16 sampler of 4 ounces of beers. I was thinking these are tasting like other small breweries until I hit the samplers of beer with bourbon! I think there was more than one....dunno cause these go down like Kool-Aid..

Then to soak it all up we ordered the lamb kabob with rice. Made right outside on the grill just like home by the Persian chef. Well he really grew up in Boston but his family is Persian. You get the idea....bourbon with beer mixed with Persian food. Take me to heaven I'm done!

• Visited July 2013