“Po boy sandwich”

Ranked #61 of 309 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Premier Cajun/Creole restaurant in San Luis Obispo County for over 20 years. Now at our new location in the historic Railroad District. Jambalaya, Gumbo, Shrimp Creole, Crawfish, Po-boys, Muffaletttas, Eggs Benedict, Salmon Benedict, Fried Green Tomatoes and more. Garden patio dining. Casual and fun atmosphere. Kids menu. Vegetarian and vegan items. Plenty of parking.
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Just so so... The bread is the problem.... Just a plain roll like you'd purchase at Von's.. Needs a quality crusty roll from a bread co.

Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Always great! Had many a birthday here with friends and we always leave happy!
This morning I enjoyed my usual two eggs w fried green tomatoes!! Always amazing. Wish I could have it everyday.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday so I had to beat the rush and go today. I was long over due for an Ash Wednesday Omelet full of creamed spinach, artichoke hearts and cheese, served with my choice of a side of grits! Hubby had the Fat Tuesday Omelet smothered in a delicious red sauce and lots of shredded beef. Don't forget to get a skillet of corn bread too. This place isn't fancy, kinda of run down (just like the places in New Orleans) but if you want New Orleans flair and great food then step right into Bon Temp Café and enjoy a great meal!

1  Thank alltim52
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Yummy creole food, it's been my breakfast favorite for years. They provide a variety of hot sauces, and offer regular or chicory coffee. I love the eggs sardu, and the biscuits and gravy are more flavorful than most. It gets busy on the weekend, so come early. They also do lunch and dinner entrees, and live music some nights. The food never disappoints.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

The only reason we knew about this place was because it's attached to the Ramada Inn where we stayed. As far as I'm concerned, it's the only reason to be at the Ramada Inn, but I digress... We had breakfast there and were really surprised. The food was excellent, made perfectly to order and the coffee was really decent. Apparently they have live music at night. Didn't get a chance to find out, but it's definitely a place to return and try some of their other items on the menu. Tastes pretty authentic for New Orleans Creole type of food.

1  Thank KatDesigns