“Tastey pastry. ”

Price range: US$6 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Splash Cafe ~ Artisan Bakery is located in San Luis Obispo, CA. In 2005, we opened this second location in San Luis Obispo and expanded to include an artisan bakery too! The bakery features artisan breads, pastries & desserts baked fresh daily. Each item from the bakery is carefully created and guaranteed to delight your senses.The café has a larger selection of salads and specialty sandwiches as well as signature ‘sun pizzas’! Come and enjoy!
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast after a recommendation from the front desk clerk at the hotel we stayed at, good coffee and breakfast and pricing is fair. It's more of a deli organized restaurant, walk up to the counter and order. I ordered a breakfast sandwich on a croissant and was very pleased. Parking is at a premium, but so is most of downtown SLO.

Reviewed 25 August 2014

I ordered the fish and chips, he fish was extremely greasy with the breading not even being crispy, along with that the french fries that it came with were half baked and frozen. I was not pleased.

1  Thank cardtraveler
Reviewed 22 August 2014

We have never been able to get into Splash in Pismo. So I was thrilled to find a location in SLO. The hot dog was huge & I fully intended to eat 1/2 until I started eating it & realized it was GREAT. So were the curly fries! They also had a clean handicapped restroom which unfortunately was the only restroom for the place. Great location, great food & reasonable prices. Indoor & outdoor seating available.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We went here because of the good write-ups in trip advisor and because it is dog friendly. There is a small side patio where you can eat with your dog, but other than that I found the food just "good" but not worth going out of my way for. And parking is a problem; very few spaces and very tight.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This little gem is a great place for lunch. We had our 2 granddaughters with us and the menu worked perfectly for the 4 of us. They get very busy and the lines were long, but the wait was worth it. Lots of bakery goodies and alot of choices. We will eat there again.