1. Front desk staff on check-in : polite and friendly, did not know for sure where gumball alley was ( a key SLO attraction)
2. Cookies, but no apples on check-in desk
3. As I was going out to photograph the surf crazy early in the morning, Front desk clerk at 5 am responded to my statement that I didn't need any housekeeping service that day, "Go upstairs and put out the door knob notice."
4. Mattress/Sleep Quality: B-
5. Bathroom: clean, but shower spout was crooked, and you need an extra, umph, to turn off the shower
6. Hotel staff (non Front Desk staff): polite, but not outgoing
7. I paid $180 per night. The Motel 6 next door was charging $100, while Best Western was charging $160. On an upcoming trip back to SLO, I will consider staying in a neighboring city to save money. Or, try airbnbMore
- Free Parking