I already reviewed the Courtyard Marriott in SLO a year ago, but I just stayed there again last week and had to comment again that I adore this hotel. I think it is just beautiful, and awesome in every way. This time we stayed in a suite and it was so perfect since we have two kids. We could close the kids off in the bedroom and stay up late watching TV in the living room area, enjoying the wet bar. Nice. The suites are huge, and gorgeous like the rest of the hotel. Beds are so comfortable, and the amenities are so much better than anyone would expect. I will always stay here!
Someone else mentioned that if you get a room facing the pool area, it can be kind of loud. I do agree with this, but it wasn't terrible, and most people left before it was too late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott is San Luis Obispo's newest hotel and is conveniently located near Cal Poly and is 7 mi to Pismo and Avila Beach. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo is 4 mi to San Luis Obispo County Airport with easy access to all area attractions and landmarks. Our San Luis Obispo hotel has a distinctive architectural style where you can enjoy the warmth of the California sun. The Courtyard San Luis Obispo has a customer-focused guest room design combining both comfort and functionality. Our San Luis Obispo hotel offers spacious rooms, complimentary wireless internet, as well as a fitness center and an outdoor heated pool with jacuzzi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Marriott
- San Luis Obispo Courtyard