We just spent two very fun nights at the Quality Suites. It was wonderful. We traveled with our teenage son and two other families and their teenage sons. We headed down to SLO to tour Cal Poly and UCSB. The hotel is in a wonderful location. The community feels safe and the boys were able to walk down Monterey St. into town and have some freedom. And, we were able to hang out a the hotel and enjoy the patio with the firepits and happy hour. The rooms were comfortable and very clean. The pool area, pool area bathrooms and the breakfast room were also so clean and fresh. Loved the tough of clean hand towels in the pool bathroom. The evening bbq and happy hour really give the guests a chance to relax and mingle. We met some other very nice families and were able to chat with them each evening. The boys enjoyed the pool, hot tub and work out room. It was a great time for all of us. We loved Cal Poly and hope we get to spend more time in SLO and at the Quality Suites!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo