My wife and I stayed here on a Thursday night in August 2012 as we were going to see Paula Fuga and ALO play at SLO Brew just down the road (an easy walk, less than a mile) and we were quite happy with the entire experience. The property is well kept with a very appealing pool area in the courtyard along with many tables and chairs to relax at. They have a free beer and wine happy hour along with a poolside barbeque in the evening and their complimentary breakfast in the morning is more than what you most places offer. We didn't take advantage of any of these perks, but if we had had more time would certainly would have.
The room itself was nice, a suite with a king bed. It included 2 flat screen TVs, a fridge, microwave, even a DVD player (they have free DVD rentals).
Even the check in experience was great - we got checked in right away and the person who dealt with us was very professional telling us all about the different amenities the hotel offered.
Would definitely stay here again next time we're in SLO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo