We have been traveling to San Luis Obispo several times/yr for the past few years since our oldest daughter attends Cal Poly, and we'll continue making these trips since our youngest daughter just started Cal Poly as well. The Quality Suites is always our first choice in hotels and we only stay elsewhere if they are completely booked. We recently stayed for 3 days while we were in SLO moving our daughters into their respective apartments, and everything was first rate as usual. Our daughters slept on the sofa sleeper for a couple of nights, and were very comfortable with the plush alternative down comforter that was provided (we've noticed that most hotels provide minimal linens and thin blankets). Breakfast was hearty and delicious, and the fresh sweet local strawberries are to die for! We used the workout facility every day, and did a couple loads of laundry. Even with our busy schedule, we had time to enjoy the complimentary wine and snacks in the evening. The service is impeccable, the location is ideal (just a mile from campus), and it's always our favorite place to stay in SLO. Just book early since the rooms fill up fast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo