Very nice and clean hotel. Large suite with two TV's and bedroom separated by a pocket door. We had a king bed room with living room and bedroom. This hotel price includes a free Happy Happy Hour Mondays-Thursdays from 5:30-7:30 (wine and beer). While the Happy Hour is going on outside the hotel is grilling food by the pool. You can purchase a burger and salad or other entree's for $4-$6 and have dinner right there. In the morning they offer a free cooked to order breakfast with all the extras (fruit, muffins, danish, etc.). The pool area is very nice with lots of chairs and in the evening they light all the fire pits so you can use those while sipping your wine! It's about a 15 minute walk to all the shopping downtown but there is a wonderful little restaurant/bakery down one block called Splash. A great place to pick up breakfast, lunch or dinner! Stay away from their espresso drinks though, they don't make good ones as they add the flavor to the milk and then steam the milk...thus burning the flavoring! I would highly recommend this hotel as you won't be disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo