We were looking for a reasonably priced place to stay for one night during our drive to SF.
There are a bunch of hotels in SLO but most appear to be older/dated. This was the case w/ Quality Suites. Not usually the type of place I would choose to stay in terms of the dated rooms. That being said, the rooms are very spacious with a separate living space. This was very convenient as we were a group of 4. They also offer a happy hour at 5:30-7:30 with free wine/beer and pretzels. This is a great perk. The hot breakfast in the morning has a GREAT selection. Fresh strawberries, bananas, yogurt, made to order eggs, etc. You can even get the breakfast to go and take it to your room/on the road if you wanted. There is a free shuttle into downtown SLO but it's also an easy drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Choice Hotels, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo