I ave stayed at this hotel a number of times and have to recommend. While the rooms themselves are a bit dated, the overall experience is on par with much more expensive hotels. The afternoon happy hours with free beer and wine is a great thing after a long day. I think the best aprt of this hotel though is the breakfast. No Chincy wafflemaker and three day old pastries, rather you can get a made to order plate fo rthe asking. In addition to omelets or made to order eggs, there is a full compliment of fruit and yougert, hot coffee and juice. The breakfast itself is equal to knocking $15.00 per person off of the rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring complimentary breakfast, complimentary beer & wine tasting reception, and a downtown San Luis Obispo location, The Quality Suites San Luis Obispo awaits you with a combination of beautifully appointed suites and an array of area activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Quality Suites San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Quality Inn San Luis Obispo
- Quality San Luis Obispo