Give me a break..........OK, I should have known it was an old outdated motel that had a facelift, but for some reason I was expecting a little more for the money ($115) - at half the price it would have been OK. Think 1960's vintage motel with a coat of paint. Sure everything was clean enough, but the bathroom had a tiny counter, the decor was tacky, and we had two of the same exact motel type prints side by side on the same wall. Beds were just OK. Needed to lug our luggage up the stairs, and if you are thinking great breakfast room in the lobby, think again - not much of a lobby for more than a few people. And, although the reservation was for 4, we were given towels for two. Sure we got more, but they could have done their homework. So, if you want a low end, 2 star motel experience, this is for you.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Travelodge San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Travel Lodge San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Travel Lodge
- San Luis Obispo Travelodge