Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Madonna Inn(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Homestead Motel(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Budget Inn SLO Cal Poly(San Luis Obispo)
  • Breakfast included
Los Padres Motel(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
Lamplighter Inn & Suites(San Luis Obispo)
View Hotel
All reviewsgreat locationrainfall showerroom was cleantravel lodgefarmers marketwalking distancerestaurants and barsone nightgreat showercontinental breakfastthursday nightwaffle makerwafflescal polywould stay here againrooms are smalla great stay
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I drove from Folsom, CA to SLO to visit my son and needed a place to stay. Upon arriving and meeting up with my son, he mentioned the Avenue Inn as a decent place that's not too expensive. I was very happy with the accommodations, especially the fact that the Inn had recently been completely renovated; new TVs, bathroom fixtures, carpet, etc. Very nice! Sol Taylor, the manager, was very gracious and hospitable. I was informed the Inn is adding a new dining area to enable them to provide a full breakfast, which will be a nice addition. All in all, I was very pleased with both the accommodations and the price. Stop in!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank jbierek
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This hotel is very good. The rooms is new (just reformed), clean and a very good size. A few blocks of the main street, restaurants, bars, shop. Parking is available. I recommended, I'd go back again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joanile V
Reviewed 9 March 2014

The rooms are updated and comfortable. The manager Sol Taylor was helpful and nice. All new updated furniture, bed, flat screen tv and a nice walk in shower. The hotel rooms are like a Hilton or Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Travelorsf
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I spent a night at this hotel while in SLO. Sol the manager could not have been nicer. The hotel was being remodeled in phases but my room was recently remodeled and was exceptional especially for the value. The fixtures, bed, and bathroom were all brand new as well as the TV. I would stay there again. Being downtown near the shops within walking distance I didn't even need a car.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in had a new bed and I don't remember having such a great nights sleep in a hotel room.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Teresa Z
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We stayed at this hotel for 1 night. At first I was expecting the worse for the price but the gentleman at the front desk explained that they had newly renovated rooms available. We decided to chance it since it was getting late. I could not believe my eyes......it was like walking in to Holiday Inn. The room had New carpet,New bed,New furniture and New flat screen t.v......so then decided to check out the bathroom. It was an eye opener....walking in shower which was wonderful. I was happy for what I paid for 1 night and defiantly come back again as the location is great with walking distance to bars and restaurant......

Room Tip: 1st floor to avoid the headboard sound just in case someone decides to have a good time.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple