We stopped here after a grueling trip from San Diego (being labor day weekend) and we were pleasantly surprised how updated the room was. How quite the hotel was and the continental breakfast was just perfect.
The price of the room was reasonable considering it was very last minute and a major holiday weekend. We could not match that price anywhere on the coast.
Another bonus was downtown San Luis Obispo. We had dinner down town. It was full of people walking the streets, art gallerys still open (some small shops too). A great place to walk off the fabulous meal we had at F Mc Clintocks.. Truly a nice place to stay overall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located between San Francisco and Los Angeles along the breathtaking Central Coast, the Inn at San Luis Obispo is the ideal lodging option for families, business travelers, and couples. Our 3-Diamond, AAA-approved hotel invites you to experience well-appointed accommodations with ample amenities, such as refrigerators, microwaves, and free Wi-Fi. While you're here, you'll also enjoy a daily complimentary continental breakfast, outdoor heated pool, and hot tub. And our location couldn't be more convenient. We're just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants of downtown San Luis Obispo and just a short drive from beaches, wineries, and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Somerset Hotel San Luis Obispo
- Best Western San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Best Western