“Ramada Stay at San Luis Obispo”

Ramada San Luis Obispo
Ranked #29 of 32 Hotels in San Luis Obispo
Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a very good experience. The room was very nice and the staff most helpful. The staff were able to help us with directions. They were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 24 September 2012

I expected Ramada to be a level above Traveloge and Motel 6. This place felt very cheap. The sink is slow to drain, the bed was hard and the room was musty. A few of the light bulbs were broken.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
3  Thank BENJAMIN S
Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

Motel is on the edge of San Luis Obismo on the same road as about 3 others but is only a 15 minute walk into the city centre.

Rooms were ok, we didn't have any problems with cleanliness or smells as a stated in other reviews.

Breakfast is very basic.

I think it's over-priced but we had picked up a booklet with hotel coupons so had a king size for $79 which made it reasonable.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2012

Room was blazing hot when we arrived... Shower curtain wasn't the cleanest looking...
Disappointing continental breakfast... Only butter and jelly for hard bagels... No cream cheese even though they told me there would be... generic pastries... Totally boring!
But ok if you need a relatively inexpensive place to stay

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This was the only hotel with availability. It was dirty. The carpet was dirty and stained. The bathroom floor was dirty. Plan ahead or keep going! You will not be pleased with this place! We could not get out quickly enough!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Teresa125
Reviewed 14 August 2012

After driving down the coast we were extremely tired and ready to rest. We ended up here,and were sorry we did not plan our trip a little better, the entry and carpet smelled of cat urine,and a musty odor. This room had not been updated or had anything replaced,EVER! The mattress was creaky and bumpy,the wall lamp over my head was loose,and I was afraid it would fall on me. the desk lamp had a tear that clearly was taped together.I smelled the bedspread and it smelled musty. I asked the young man at the front desk when it was changed,and he said "often". "How often",I asked,"about every couple of weeks". The blanket had a food stain(I hope),and I told him for what we were paying(143.00) i needed clean blankets. He was very nice about it and brought us 2,and we pulled off the nasty bedspread and threw it in the corner. He claimed they didn't any more bedspreads available. We didn't bother to eat the free breakfast which was served in the tiny lobby. I think it was just cereal and muffins. If we ever go to San Luis Obispo again,I will make sure and book a room in advance at the Hampton. I didn't see any other large hotels,but we arrived late in the evening.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank txmar
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I expected better from a Ramada hotel and was very dissapointed, the manager was miserable and his customer service skills are non existent. The rooms was clean and tidy, the breakfast was rubbish with only a few tables and everyone getting brekkie at the same time, we had to wait ages to eat anything and there wasnt much choice! There must be better places to stay in this lovely town

Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple