My family and I were guests at the Embassy Suites in San Luis Obispo during the Memorial Day Weekend and were very pleased with our accommodations. The Embassy was our home base during our travels to the San Luis Obispo area to attend the Strawberry Festival in Arroyo Grande and my kids first trip to Hearst Castle (they really enjoyed it) and I couldn't ask for a better place to stay in the area.
From the suite, to the indoor pool (my kids loved the pool), exercise area (plenty of thread mills and elliptical machines and dumbbells) to the cook to order breakfast buffet and complimentary managers reception held in the Atrium, my kids, wife and mother in law had nothing but good things to say about the hotel.
In addition, the hotel is in a great location being in a shopping plaza (Forever 21 is located there for all of the shoppers out there) and across the street from a Sports Authority, numerous restaurants to choose from and there is another shopping plaza with a Target and Dicks Sporting Goods that is with-in a mile of the hotel.
Also, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo is only 15 minutes away, a very easy drive and easy freeway access from the hotel. Oh, another nice little thing is that there is a drive in across from the hotel.
Our suite (two double queen beds and pull out sofa bed) had plenty of room for all six of us (mom, 17 y.o. daughter, 12 and 14 y.o. son's, mother in law and myself) and we never felt like we were tripping over each other. With the two T.V's in the living room and bedroom there wasn't any fighting for the remote or what TV show to watch.
When I travel for business or leisure, I usually try to stay at a Embassy Suites because I know that the product will always be kept at a high standard and you can tell the the GM, DOS, engineering and housekeeping staff really care about their hotel and once again I was not disappointed.
So if you find yourself going to the San Luis Obispo area, I highly recommend choosing the Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo because you will not be disappointed and your family will be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located near SLO Wine country and gorgeous beaches, this hotel is perfect for your San Luis Obispo vacation! All guests receive complimentary breakfast and cocktails & snacks at the nightly evening reception and spacious, two-room suites. The hotel offers a shuttle to the famous SLO Farmer's market for $4 round-trip every Thursday night. The on-site restaurant, Greenhouse Grill and Cafe, offers delicious Californian cuisine. Enjoy an indoor pool, 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and high speed Internet access (charge included). Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo is 100% non-smoking and a $300 fee will be added when smoking in a non-smoking room or suite. This hotel also has a late check-out policy of a half day rate up until 4PM. After 4PM, the late check-out policy becomes a full day rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton San Luis Obispo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites San Luis Obispo Hotel San Luis Obispo
- San Luis Obispo Embassy Suites