Rose Garden Inn
Inn at San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)
US$96
US$170
US$152
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
US$164
US$156
La Cuesta Inn(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$168
Apple Farm Inn(San Luis Obispo)
US$216
US$165
US$151
Best Western Plus Royal Oak Hotel(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$168
US$144
Avenue Inn Downtown San Luis Obispo(San Luis Obispo)(Great Value!)
US$106
San Luis Creek Lodge(San Luis Obispo)
US$197
US$281
All reviewsmargie's dinersliding glasshot tubrefrigerator and microwavegreat poolmorro baybudget hotelroom was largewould stay here againroom was clean and comfortablehearst castleflat screencentral coaststayed one nightcookiesrosesdaniel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2013

We stayed 2 nights in this hotel.It was comfortable, nice and not noisy even if the highway is closely.
People in the hotel are veru friendly. The location is perfect because you hace access to supermarket and restaurants and also of course the highway to continue your trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Our company had us out in San Luis Obispo, CA for 5 weeks and it was really nice to have a place near by, and the only hotel that I've stayed at that provides a dinner every night consisting of pasta one night and BBQ tri-tip two other nights ( it was excellent also). The staff were really down to earth and very good natured. The hotel is a older place, but very comfortable, they have a lovely pool area with a rock waterfall flowing into the spa and of course Roses everywhere. My favorite person was Mary to handled my room reservations and Andre the head cook/chef of the awesome BBQ's.

Room Tip: Interior rooms are larger and closer to pool
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Nice clean rooms, serves good dinner after hard day of wrk haha and yes the front desk clerks, especially Mary, are very nice and friendly, evrytime I wrk out around this area this is the place I would choose to stay for a great deal. Plus the heated pool and the spacious spa is must for me haha

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My entire stay, starting with General Manager, Daniel Ibarra, who was manning the front desk when I arrived, 'till I checked out was what a Hotel should be. Daniel went above and beyond to accommodate my needs and set the tone for the rest of my stay. He is to be commended. The facilities are warm and inviting. The Rose Garden Inn is my place to stay every time I stop in SLO.

Room Tip: I haven't noticed anything adverse in any of the rooms in which I've stayed.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Stayed in one of the premier rooms for two days and couldn't be happier with the inn. The entire property was immaculate and very secure. The grounds were lovely and the spa/pool were incredibly clean and relaxing. The staff from Daniel, the manager, to housekeeping were helpful and friendly. No doubt we will stay there in future trips to San Luis Obispo. The Rose Garden Inn is a winner!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family