“Fresh and made to order sandwiches”

High Street Market & Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I live in San Luis Obispo and frequently eat at High Street Deli. All the sandwiches are made to order with the best and freshest ingredients. The salads are very good too. It's a fun place, charming atmosphere, friendly, with really nice owners and great customer service. I highly recommend High Street Deli.

There are newer reviews for High Street Market & Deli

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Decided to grab a sandwich on my way home from the coast and saw the reviews for the High Street Deli. On the way over I wasn't too sure as it was in a neighborhood away from other places but we stopped and got out. There were some people at tables outside so we thought we'd give it a shot and went in.The place was PACKED with standing room only. (It remained like this the whole time we were there with a steady stream of people coming & going). It was about a 15 min wait but well worth it.
I got a pastrami sandwich & my wife had turkey & avocado. They were both great. We were able to grab a table outside and enjoy the nice SLO weather. We both enjoyed our sandwiches and I will definitely eat here again next time I'm in the area.

1  Thank Gdude7
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I don't live in San Luis Obispo, but when I come to town I make sure to visit The High Street Deli for a sandwich. The deli is small and always packed. The people who work there are super friendly. Grab an order form over by the kitchen and mark down what you want. Place it in the basket and wait patiently for your delicious sandwich to be created for you. It is always a treat to get a sandwich from here. YUM!

Reviewed 9 November 2013

High St. Deli isn't exactly your average deli. It is a local legend and their sandwiches can back that up! The ordering system can be a bit confusing at first but it's not complicated at all. It's a small place so I recommend to-go. Always satisfied when I eat here!

4  Thank Andrew F
Reviewed 4 September 2013

A quick place to stop off and grab a sandwich for the road. The fridge is stocked with a wide range of beer and the fillers are all freshly made.

3  Thank slidingdown