“Showing its age”
Review of Bali's Self Serve Frozen Yogurt - CLOSED

Bali's Self Serve Frozen Yogurt
Reviewed 15 October 2012

I get the feeling the younger, hipper customers go to Yogurt Creations up the street, and with good reason: the equipment here is old (multiple signs tell you to pull handles just so lest the yogurt spill) and the flavors more classic than modern (chocolate and vanilla, no tart or sorbet.)

I made myself a delicious peanut butter-vanilla concoction topped with obscene amounts of butterscotch and caramel, and compared to newer places filled with chatty people, this was a nice place to take a break and eat frozen yogurt in peace.

There are newer reviews for Bali's Self Serve Frozen Yogurt

Reviewed 13 July 2012

The Belgian Chocolate frozen yogurt was delicious. I thought that it was going to be too expensive but I only spent $2.50 on my yogurt. I go the small cup but it was plenty for two people.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

We've been to places like this before and they are usually quite pricey - this one was not. The choices of frozen yogurt are good and the choices of toppings is excellent! Grab a cup, add yogurt, add toppings and take to the cashier to weigh. Simple and delicious!

Reviewed 20 June 2012

Guilt Free [almost] ice cream! Who doesn't love playing with all the toppings? Or just get a plain cone and sit and people watch out front.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

We have been here a couple times and have enjoyed our experience every time. You get to pick how much yogurt you want and what toppings to add so it is very enjoyable to choose what you get. We really like this place because it is not a huge chain. The yogurt selection is good and so is the topping selection.