“Odd visit”

Frog & Peach Pub
Ranked #177 of 304 Restaurants in San Luis Obispo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2013

The service was very friendly but the place was a bit dark and dingy for my taste. Tried the outdoor space by the creek but that was ruined by the "customers" out there. couldn't finish our beer fast enough and move on.

Reviewed 11 November 2012

My wife and I have been coming here for years now. This was the place of our first kiss. We really enjoyed being there this last weekend We got to talk to some old timer for hours about San Luis Obispo, old cars and motorcycles. We had a great time. Oh and this is the only place my wife can get a pear cider and enjoy it. Bar tender was cool. Recommended Novo to eat. That's another hit!!

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Frog and Peach has always been a favorite amongst my friends and I. Recently remodeled, it is now clean, fresh, and still retains its old charm. There are TONS of beer to choose from, many on tap as well as plenty in bottles, and the cocktails are usually pretty good as well. There is a lot of live music, usually local bands, and they play loud and late. Dancing up front with the live music, and plenty of room out back on the patio. Usually pretty packed Thurs-Sat, but the line is never too long and the cover charges at most are $3 a person. The laid back, festive vibe at this bar keep my friends and I coming back! Definitely a great place.

Reviewed 12 March 2012

Bar place to go tooo. IT WAS WONDERFUL. Great people, great music, food drinks YEAH

Reviewed 3 February 2012

Frog is a great place to blow off steam. They've got great beer and live music almost every single night. From rock to rap, they bring it all in and the crowd there is pretty balanced.

It can get a little loud thursday-saturday, so if you're looking for a relaxing bar to sit with someone and have intimate conversations with, probably not the best place to do so. Unless you like yelling at one another over the music.

All the bartenders are great, and they've even got a patio in the back if you'd like fresh air. Great service, great beer, great music, great vibe. If you're just stopping through town definitely give this place a try. They've got a little dancing, but it's always to the visiting band, never to top 40s or anything like that.