“Great donuts”
Review of Sunshine Donuts

Sunshine Donuts
Reviewed 25 March 2016

Based on my initial purchase of a apple fritter and a cinnamon roll, I find this place great. The cinnamon roll was moist with a crust that was just the right crispness...the fritter was tasty with a nice crisp, but not dry, crust. I only wish that the proprietor was a little bit more friendly...when we were there she looked quite unhappy!

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Very run down establishment on the corner of Higuera and South Streets in SLO. Not really a place to eat, but more a place to pick up donuts to go. The donuts are average, the prices are good. Make sure to go early for fresh donuts.

1  Thank ald233
Reviewed 17 June 2015 via mobile

Just passing through and drove by and prefer non chain donut shops. I thought they were good. The coffee was ok. The textures and tastes were good but I thought the chocolate could have been richer. I liked the shop a lot and would stop in again.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Donuts are great-just the way I remember them when I lived in SLO years ago! Only issue with me is that owners don't speak English that great-they didn't back then either. So it's hard to understand them, and they don't seem to understand the orders that well either.

Reviewed 7 June 2012

For an early morning dozen, this is the freshest place in town for the donuts. I used to walk there every Sunday with my kids. They are fresh and easy to get. I understand the coffee is good also.