“Great value and friendly service”

Best Western Coyote Point Inn
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in San Mateo
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have stayed in Best Westerns in the past and have not been impressed. I thought I'd give a try once more. I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel was very clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and adequate for what we wanted. The hotel seemed to be very quiet even thought it was very close to the freeway. They had safes in the room which didn't work but the front desk personnel where very accommodating and took my laptop and secured it. The hotel ask us to save water by recycling our towels but the maid service changed them everyday anyway. The room was equipped with a small refrigerator and a microwave which I consider a plus. They also had underground parking which kept the car cool during the day and convenient to access our vehicle. The hotel had a small spa and work out room which we did not use. Summary, good value and great hotel for the price!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Coyote Point Inn

Reviewed 24 May 2014

After deciding to stay 2 more nights in San Francisco, we had to find a hotel, and luckily this one had a room for us. Well, having never stayed there before, we did not know what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised with the Best Western Plus Coyote Point Inn. What a beautiful property! Our room was large and very modern. The standards in this hotel are high, we were impressed. Had great sleeps and the area is quiet. The complimentary breakfast is the best we've ever had in any hotel. The front desk staff were terrific. All in all we can't wait to stay again on our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank babbdawgcouple
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This is the second time that I have stayed at this hotel. I decided to again after an excellent stay last year! Once again I wasn't disappointed. The hotel is extremely clean, the staff is fantastic, the free breakfast plentiful. I was especially pleased with both visits because of the excellent housekeeping services. I have worked as a head housekeeper and I know a clean room! The rooms are clean and all amenities are replaced! Having a great hotel to return to at the end of a day made the trip so much more enjoyable!

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank DLD54
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Staff were always polite, friendly and very pleasant. Beds and pillows were THE MOST comfortable I have every experienced. Room was clean and well supplied each day. AC worked perfectly. . Rooms were really large with plenty of walking space. Lots of choices for breakfast with a nice variety of items. They even had a parking garage so parking was never an issue.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed 22 May 2014

We really enjoyed our 3 night stay here last weekend!! The hotel rooms and lobby were spotless, the front desk staff members were super friendly and helpful, and breakfast was great!! They had a nice little gym with just the right equipment for a quick workout, the dry sauna was fantastic (it looked brand new)...and we even took a dip in the outdoor jacuzzi (very nice)!!...Would definitely stay here again!!

Room Tip: We had room 214 which was just off the elevator and had a view of the jacuzzi and a magnolia tree...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank MademoiselleMermaid
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I had a new job in San Mateo, but was still living at home in Novato (a 1.75 hour commute each way). So, I needed a place to flop that was fairly inexpensive and had a fitness room. The included full breakfast was a great amenity!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I stay at this hotel when i am in the Bay area for business. I always know what to expect here - clean comfortable rooms, well kept property and welcoming staff. I recently stayed across the bay in Fairfield by Marriott (someone else made the arrangements) and can easily say my stay there was far less comfortable than my usual stay at BW and MUCH more expensive. Pretty easy choice to go to Best Western Coyote Point.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Bay Landing Hotel
#2 of 12 in Burlingame
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - Burlingame
Hilton San Francisco Airport Bayfront

Been to Best Western Coyote Point Inn? Share your experiences!