“Great Drinks and Good Food”
Review of Celias

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Celias
Ranked #196 of 413 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Outstanding Sangria and Chips/Salsa.
The seafood salad is outstanding and most dishes
are solid and authentic. Give it a shot and you will not
be dissapointed.

There are newer reviews for Celias

Reviewed 22 October 2013

I have been here a lot of time as i work close by and it is a really good mexican restaurant. My team always enjoys this place which has pretty good ambience and the food quality is good. They have a big menu with reasonable prices.
Would go there anytime,

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Celia's can be counted on for consistent and tasty mexican food, margaritas and beers. Their homemade salsa is fantastic & I personally *love* their tacos especial: shredded beef placed in a soft corn tortilla, which is then dropped into a deep fryer making the corn tortilla into a hard shell, with tasty crispy beef....delicious!

Reviewed 10 December 2012

A party of 12 of us went there to eat and they gave us the some what patio so we can play our own music so we wouldn't bother other customers. It was a cold evening and most of the heaters were inop. The upholstery on the chairs and booths were all torn. As for the food it was very bland and tasteless. On my way to the restroom I noticed the dirty carpet, damaged sheetrock with paint coming off. The restroom had empty towel holders to wipe your hands. Overall I think this place needs a serious cleaning or shut it down. The service was the only thing that was ok.

1  Thank CaliforniaLosthiker
Reviewed 17 August 2012

We have been to 3 of the celias locations. Lunch today was in a word lousy. The meat in my fajita tasted old and the onions were scarce. The other 2 members of our party had similar results. The kitchen does not try. This is our last visit.