“Good Experience”

Dining options: Reservations
San Francisco, California
“Good Experience”
Reviewed 10 March 2014

You know one of those people who love to do nothing other than try new places to eat and sample their drinks? Yep, that's me...
So during one of my work travels to Redwood City, we ended up at Vault for dinner with a few colleagues.
Lets start with professionalism-100% on point. Drinks especially the wine-Good choices they had....Food...Appetizers....those crab cakes were delicious...as well as the artichoke dips...I was not crazy about the manila clams.What did i order for again? For the main course, i ordered the scallops...way to go for me...Enjoyed every bit of my food.

Overall, it was a great experience for my colleagues and I. Would love to visit again

• Visited February 2014

• Turkish first
ottawa
“Inconsistent. ”
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

If I was rating my dinner on a Tuesday night. I'd give it a 4.5. Good beer. Good ambiance. Busy. Delicious burger made medium rare with brussel sprout chips.

Second trip, lunch with colleagues was Just Ok. Slow. Appetizers were meh.

I think it depends on who's in the kitchen.

Atlanta, GA
“Could be Great but Needs Some Help”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I went here with colleagues and was a little disappointed. The crab dip was great, I would have been happy if I stopped there. The steak was over cooked and they put these greens on top of it that tainted the flavor of the meat. Our server was inattentive and and sort of rude when we asked for additional things (new silverware, more drinks, etc.)

• Visited November 2013
Palo Alto, California
“Hair not hare in the food!”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Horrible experience with kitchen not the service. We found the building gorgeous and nice. But when we found a black curly hair in the risotto the kitchen said it was not a hair and yet did not disclose what it was. They remade the dish and still charged us for the dish... No explanation of what it could be... Horrible....

Visited August 2013
San Mateo, California
“Love vault”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

This is one of our recent hang outs!!! Our 9 year old daughter loves this place!!!
The tuna tartar is to die for!!!! My daughter loves the mash potatoes and chicken. Steak is also great !!!

Visited September 2013