“Recent Stay”

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The hotel was clean and a reasonable price, stayed there 6 nights. Even the laundry was clean and functional, rooms were decent size; tv, refrig and a/c all worked fine. Some street noise if you stay in the front courtyard, but not disruptive. Housekeeping staff is good and young lady at front desk is great to deal with, very helpful and friendly. Centrally located and fairly close to San Francisco. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Rooms in back courtyards are quieter, but ones in front are still worth the price.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed 6 April 2014

THIS hotel is clean and a decent price, but they have a very angry manager who is the opposite of hospitable. His name is Andres and he bullies everyone that stays here. HE bullied me by calling me "stupid" for apparently looking at him?? HE THREATENED ME verbally by saying "I am going to kick you out if you don't pay for the full month". UM....why?? I am a paying customer and this man is horribly cruel to everyone!!! I had issues with them charging an extra $600 to my card when I had already paid $1820 for my March rent. MY bank flagged my account as they were worried about suspicious charges. I THEN questioned Andre about this and he denied this when the bank had proof. THIS man Andre is
angry to the point where he screamed at me in front of other guests....basically verbally abusive behavior. I CALLED THE POLICE on him because I was scared of his anger and was afraid he would hurt me. I have never in my life had someone yell at me for no reason!! HE is a very angry man who needs help and shouldn't be in the hospitality business because he is the complete opposite of hospitable. I hope the owner realizes he is losing money for the hotel and ruining the Howard Johnson's brand. I was suppose to stay for 28 days and I left the morning after he did this because I was frightened for my safety around this man Andres. I COMPLAINED TO WYNDHAM CORPORATE about him too. I hope they take this seriously as he is a very scary man.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family