“Local feel”

Mr. Pickles Sandwich Shop
Ranked #214 of 417 Restaurants in San Mateo
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

I was visiting san Mateo and saw this was a good place to get a sandwich. I would say it was pretty good and a very good value for a sandwich and chips it was under $6. I would definitely go back but it is a small place so plan to take your sandwich to the park to eat.

Reviewed 19 June 2013

I love this place and have been going to this and other mr. pickle shops for several years. I usually order an Italian sub with ham, salami , cheese, peppers onions, garlic sauce and mustard on a huge sourdough roll. clearly big enough to share and I do try so hard to do that but usually end up eating it all as I can't resist it. I think the price is reasonable for what you get. they are open to substitutions and fix it as you like it which I appreciate. oh and the pickles are great too. place isn't fancy and there is very little room to sit there so plan to take it with you.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Easy to find, easy in and easy out. Great selection of fresh meats, breads and garnishings. Friendly staff and fair prices!

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Ingredients were fresh, the sandwich was generous in size, the establishment clean.

Reviewed 12 January 2009

This is a great samdwich shop. Get the spice phat sauce. It is awsome.