“Thoughts after going to San pablo Casino for a couple of years”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Pablo Lytton Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in San Pablo
More attraction details
Owner description: Boasting an Arabian Nights theme, this casino attracts American and Asian visitors wishing to try their luck.
Martinez, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thoughts after going to San pablo Casino for a couple of years”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Took my mom there after remodel and she was bit by fleas. Had a hair in my food.. then they gave food for free. My husband and I think they hire stagers to play the machines to make people think they can win too if they keep putting $ in, a lot of these people playing look like some of the employees. I won 900 one time went back a week later and every machine I played took all my money. It seems they knew I won the 900 and wanted it back. I put $100.00 in a sirens machine and maxed bet and all it would pay is 50 cents $1.00 $4.00 at the most til my $100 was gone.I heard people complaining that they lost 2000.00 + One older couple told me they lost $100,000 at San Pablo this year. My husband also received a phony 100 from San Pablo casino a couple of years ago. The second hand ciggarette smoke is so bad that when you go home your clothes will smell like an ash tray...even if you don't smoke! smokers can't even stand the second hand smoke...It will make you feel dizzy as well. We have decided not to go back to San Pablo Casino due to * Poor air quality * stagers playing machines* They take way more than they give* The place feels dirty* soda is watered down * (Red Hawke and Thunder Valley much nicer casinos) Cashe creek Nice but not that good of pay out,

Visited March 2013
3 Thank ce524

San Pablo, California
6 attraction reviews
“Fun night for celebrating.”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Before the Casino expanded and changed, they used to have concerts there. Specialized concerts, done by hosting Radio station contests. The over all look is appealing to those who have not seen the new look. The inside is expansive , and it just flourishes from the moment you walk in. the first thing you see is the Restauraunt/Bar, then look left and half the slots are there, while the other half is on the right. They also have card tables, and Pai-Gow as well.

California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great hidden Casino in San Pablo”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I've won here and I've lost here. Table games and slots. Great resturants and snack bar. Good parking, I feel safe here there are always security guards driving in the parking lot.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank swngdncer
Sacramento, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Loose slots”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

It's right i the middle of town and is a real casino, quite a surprise, as most are only card rooms.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank acdc5348
Carmichael, California
“Poor Customer Service with the Operator”
Reviewed 7 July 2012

the operator who i spoke with today, July 07, 2012 @ 12pm was very rude. I don't know who hired her. she needs to take some customer service classes, so she'll understand how to talk to people and treat them with respect. if the call was recorded i hope the manager listens to the way she speak to people and allow everyone to hear it, so people could give their opinion on that. i can guarantee anyone would think the same way as i do. the manager either needs to replace her and hire someone more friendly or pay for her classes that way she will learn how to provide better customer service. the first impression is supposed to be a good impression.

Visited July 2012