“My most favorable place for fun”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
San Pablo Lytton Casino
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in San Pablo
More attraction details
Owner description: Boasting an Arabian Nights theme, this casino attracts American and Asian visitors wishing to try their luck.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“My most favorable place for fun”
Reviewed 30 April 2013

I often go to San Pablo casino every time I won some money and some machines paid out good if someone has patience staff is very excellent and cooperative.

2 Thank Pkgp2196

Martinez, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“san pablo not that great”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Machines are very tight and I hate that duabing thing. its like they put that on the machines so the pit bosses can sit and watch on their cameras and laugh at the people banging away on the glass looking like fools feeding the machine all their money.. I won a few hundred in the first ten minutes and it was all down hill after that. If you do win keep that kenny rodgers' song in your head and know when to walk away and know when to RUN even if you just got there ten mintues ago.. It is "gag me city "with the smoke.. I do smoke moderatley and after a night there I am seriously thinking of giving it up so thats a big " plus'. Anyone wanting to quit smoking go there and stand around for ten mintues.. You will reassess your smoking habit to be sure. I reeked after I left that place. my car even stunk with smoke that stuck to my sweater and my perfume did not help at all. If you must gamble go get a scracth off and spend far less. chances are the same. its always in their favor.. not yours. thats how they keep those places going. you are paying their rent.

4 Thank elly c
Martinez, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Thoughts after going to San pablo Casino for a couple of years”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Took my mom there after remodel and she was bit by fleas. Had a hair in my food.. then they gave food for free. My husband and I think they hire stagers to play the machines to make people think they can win too if they keep putting $ in, a lot of these people playing look like some of the employees. I won 900 one time went back a week later and every machine I played took all my money. It seems they knew I won the 900 and wanted it back. I put $100.00 in a sirens machine and maxed bet and all it would pay is 50 cents $1.00 $4.00 at the most til my $100 was gone.I heard people complaining that they lost 2000.00 + One older couple told me they lost $100,000 at San Pablo this year. My husband also received a phony 100 from San Pablo casino a couple of years ago. The second hand ciggarette smoke is so bad that when you go home your clothes will smell like an ash tray...even if you don't smoke! smokers can't even stand the second hand smoke...It will make you feel dizzy as well. We have decided not to go back to San Pablo Casino due to * Poor air quality * stagers playing machines* They take way more than they give* The place feels dirty* soda is watered down * (Red Hawke and Thunder Valley much nicer casinos) Cashe creek Nice but not that good of pay out,

3 Thank ce524
San Pablo, California
6 attraction reviews
“Fun night for celebrating.”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

Before the Casino expanded and changed, they used to have concerts there. Specialized concerts, done by hosting Radio station contests. The over all look is appealing to those who have not seen the new look. The inside is expansive , and it just flourishes from the moment you walk in. the first thing you see is the Restauraunt/Bar, then look left and half the slots are there, while the other half is on the right. They also have card tables, and Pai-Gow as well.

California
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great hidden Casino in San Pablo”
Reviewed 4 November 2012

I've won here and I've lost here. Table games and slots. Great resturants and snack bar. Good parking, I feel safe here there are always security guards driving in the parking lot.

Visited November 2012