“A taste of Italy! ”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 3rd Street
Description: A Taste of Italy on B Street A comfortable, inviting neighborhood bistro perfect for a business lunch, family pizza night, date night or a quick bite and cocktail at the bar.
“A taste of Italy! ”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

This place is fabulous! I had the Veal Scallopine Marsala and it was wonderful. The meat was juicy and the veggies nicely seaaoned. My mom had the seafood saffron soup and the broth was out of this world! Warm family atmosphere with a touch of class. Highly suggested!

california
“Hit and Miss”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We have dined at Ginolina several times. I have found this restaurant to be somewhat hit or miss. It can be very good, or , really just average. Sometimes the service is overbearing, other times neglectful. I have ordered the Fritto Misto that is listed as a mixed fry of shrimp, squid, white fish, zucchini, carrots and lemon. This has arrived hot, or sometimes luke-warm. Once it contained the mixture listed on the menu, another other time it was just calamari and fish.
I think for the price it really should be be much more consistent.
I will give them one more try.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Grandma51
Santa Rosa, California
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

We stopped in a Saturday night for dinner on recommendation of a friend. The food was excellent, the service was excellent. A bonus was the very talented guitar player providing live music. We had a very enjoyable and relaxing dinner. I also like the corner location with an interesting view of the street. This is not an overcrowded, popular restaurant so parking is easy and close by on the street. The decor is also very nice.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Suncube
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, Usa
“Slow service, OK food”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stopped around 1:30 PM, after the lunch crowd, our service was very slow and somewhat haphazard. It took quite a while for our food to come out, but when it did it was very good. Very cute atmosphere and good location.

• Visited June 2013
Redlands, California
“Be very specific when ordering takeaway food”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I ordered vegetable lasagna for 25 people for an outdoor wedding reception. The gentleman that I spoke to on the phone was very pleasant, but apparently there was a breakdown in communication for the part where I said it was for an outdoor wedding reception. When I arrived one hour before the reception time to pick up the lasagnas, they were cooked but had been placed in refrigeration and were thoroughly chilled and I was informed that they needed to be baked for 1 hour in order to bring them back up to temperature. Fortunately one of our party was able to transfer the lasagna to aluminium baking pans and used the outdoor BBQ pit to heat up the lasagna, but this required added expense (for BBQ tools, briquettes, lighters, hot pads, apron, etc.), delays, and stress for the event. Following the reception, I had to return the restaurant's non-disposable baking pans to the restaurant!

On the positive side, the guests said that the lasagna was good. The amount provided was generous (deep dish lasagna) with tons of leftovers which we sent home with some of the guests.

The restaurant looked nice when I returned the pans. The staff was friendly. There is only street parking available.

• Visited May 2013