“Excellent food...Great Service...Quiet Atmosphere”
Review of San Rafael Joe's

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2013

The portions are huge. The menu is Italian with many choices of pasta, meat, fish and chicken dishes. The staff is friendly and helpful. The atmosphere is white linen tablecloths but shorts and polo shirt comfortable. It is also a very quiet place that is wonderful for conversation. It also boasts a full bar and live music on selected evenings.

There are newer reviews for San Rafael Joe's

Reviewed 4 April 2013

Enjoyed a pleasurable emal at my favortie Mairn county restaurant recently. I have been coming here since I was 4 years old and am now 66 so you know how long I have been coming here. I had my fafvorite half and half with spaghetti and ravioli and my husband and his friend both enjoyed their eggplant parmesan with zucchini special and commented on how good it was. This is always a must eat place for me if I am anywhere near MArin county. You won't be sorry!

Reviewed 9 March 2013

Food was amazing! Loved everything about the place you have to go in and try a burger you wont be disapointed! Next time I am in town I will be dining here again. Good beer choices as well.

1  Thank G T
Reviewed 23 January 2013

San Rafael Joe's has been a favorite of our family's for two generations. The service is friendly and personal and the food is always fantastic. Superb steaks!

2  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed 5 October 2012

I work very close to this restaurant, and we took a new staff member here for lunch a few days ago. They have a large space so it never feels crowded even if it's busy. The wait staff is very experienced and attentive without hovering or being annoying. The food is always consistently good, nothing spectacular, but good straightforward food. They easily accommodated special requests and didn't charge extra. They are also very kid-friendly.

1  Thank climbergirl76