“Wonderful pizza”

Park City, Utah
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful pizza”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I ate here several times. Their specialty is definitely the pizza. I really liked the mushroom pizza. The lasagna was a bit too heavy on the tomato sauce for me.

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sorrento
“Delicious Food with Unique Flavor”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

This restaurant came highly recommended by a family member. Two people in our party had lasagna. They were able to take most of it home. The pizza I had was fantastic & very meaty! The andouille sausage that is the chef's private recipe is a must try!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“THE CULINARY HIGHLIGHT of our trip up the California coast!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013 via mobile

We spent the night in San Rafael and the reviews of this restaurant sounded pretty good. It was easy to find and we were glad we chose it. Mulberry Street Pizza far exceeded our expectations. We started with the Italian Lentil soup- excellent! Then we had Hal's special pizza. It was quite possibly the best pizza I have ever had. The crust and the topping ingredients were superb! Loved it!

• Visited September 2013
Coronado, California
“Mushroom Dream”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Mulberry's has a Mushroom Dream Pizza that is truly a heavenly dream. It has won major awards and is the best I have ever had.

• Visited August 2013
Novato, California
“Great Value!”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

I had their Cream of Mushroom Soup & a small Spaghetti & Meatballs. My friends had Meatball sandwiches with a free side salad. More than one could eat.

• Visited August 2013