“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Everything is great!”

Amici's East Coast Pizzeria
Ranked #23 of 230 Restaurants in San Rafael
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
New Jersey
“LOVE LOVE LOVE this place! Everything is great!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I always eat here whenever I am in California. This time I tasted a chicken wing, being sampled outside, and could not believe how much grilly ,lemony flavor could be packed into 1 humble wing. I have always adored their brocholli rabe,with it's intense lemon butter taste. I love almost any pizza, but when my uncle wanted to get anchovies, pineapple and ham, we all said to get that one in a mini. Wish they were in NJ so I could eat here more often! The service feels like I am with family. Great place for kids, and very clean. See you in a few months!

• Visited August 2013

Shaver Lake, California
“Love pasta or pizza?-this is IT!”
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This was our second time to Amici's in San Rafael. We returned because we loved the food the first time! This time we had the lasagna and it was some of the best I've ever eaten. Saw a lot of customers ordering their pizza (east coast style) and looked like the loved it! BUSY place but we did not have to wait. They also do a lot of deliveries.

Visited December 2012
Orange County, CA
“Good Pizza-Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

We ordered two pizzas including the large Amici combo pizza, $26 for eight slices. Comparitively, the price is high. But the thin New York style pizza was very good as was the service, location and cleanliness of the restaurant. Our party's favorite meal of our trip.
located on the main drag-4th street-in San Rafael near the Muir Woods.

• Visited November 2012
San Rafael, California
“The Caesar Salad was just OK.”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

The pizza is good, but not so good I need to keep coming back and back. And if the caesar salad has been fantastic I would have been...but it was only meh.

Visited August 2012
San Rafael, California
“Almost East Coast”
Reviewed 11 May 2012

A popular pizza place in downtown San Rafael; clean and convenient. Lotsa kindsa pizzas. But for an "Easterner" is there ever a good enough pizza?

Visited February 2012