Travelodge San Rafael
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Motel 6 San Rafael(San Rafael)
Panama Hotel(San Rafael)
  • Breakfast included
Marin Lodge(San Rafael)
View Hotel
Marin Suites Hotel(Corte Madera)
Budget Inn(Corte Madera)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsnice bathroomfour nightsnon smokingone night stayeasy accessstopoverhairdryerplugsbay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2010

This is the biggest dump I have ever walked into. There was a pigeon coop outside the bedroom window, a big gap under the door, a quart of beer sitting outside of the door to the room, the paint peeling off of the walls, and it smelled like an exterminator had just been there. I went into the room and within 5 minutes walked out. Do not under any circumstances stay in this flea ridden dump. For less money you can stay in a much nicer hotel. We ended up driving to Dixon for the night and I would have driven all the way back to Reno rather than stay in that dump. And, management sucks and only cared about making their buck for the night. Since the room was nothing like what was advertised on the net, I should have been refunded my money. But I guess with a dump like that they don't care how they make their money.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank GinnyPPPLS
Reviewed 1 June 2010

The location of this hotel didn't bother me as it has some. The pool was advertised as heated ( it is not ). Continental breakfast ( very bad ) there was no milk for the cereal. They told us to use the milk that was for the coffee. The refrig wouldn't keep anything cold. The room smell was old and musty. The coffee pot in the room was broken and they said they didn't have anymore. And they advertise A fitness and spa ( nowhere to be see )

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank steelfan
Reviewed 25 February 2010

It was great night @ Travelodge San Rafael . Room was not that fancy however it's clean....
polite and helpful staff.i like it..

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2010

I liked the hotel very much. The staff was very helpful and attentive. I would definitely go back and stay there.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 September 2009

This place was in a ghetto. Priceline rates this hotel a 2 star, I would say it is less than a 1 star hotel. I booked the hotel via priceline.com amount of people per room 3 adults. It looks deceiving the outside looks modern and the pool looks clean enough. Staff is not nice at all. We go to the room and there is a double bed there for 3 people and the vanity light above the dressing area sink is broken (no light). The front desk tells me that because I booked via Priceline that I should call them if I am not happy that 3 people will share a 1 double bed, and if I want a roll away bed adl charge $20.00, I called Priceline and the customer service rep Angela apologized and called front desk and said he was overbooked and I would have to deal with 1 double bed and he was not willing to wave $20.00 roll a way charge. OK I am so disappointed that I never want to see Travelodge logo as long as I live, and I will never use Priceline again. They need more quality/service control if they want to be affiliated with Travelodge. I have used priceline in the past and have had wonderful experiences with them, however, the service has been sliping over the past few years. the worst thing is priceline charges your cerdit card, so you are stuck

Stayed: September 2009, travelled with family