“Great dishes”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I tried this restaurant because we had a coupon but it was really good. Growing up in PA it's hard to find REAL sub/pizza shops. But my calzone and his sub were both very fresh and good. We will definitely eat there again!

There are newer reviews for Extreme Pizza

Reviewed 5 November 2012

These guys are always on time and the pizzas are hot and yummy. There are some exotic combos and I love the variety of toppings. The crust is excellent. I especially love the convenience of online ordering and scheduling the delivery time.

Reviewed 9 December 2011

Fast 30 minute delivery included wine but the pizza.was only ok

Reviewed 9 September 2009

It has a good menu and it's consistent, i have rarely had a problem, and when i did, they comped the pizza. I hate the decor (hip sports bar) but the food is great and while expensive, so is life in Marin. The delivery people do a good job and are pleasant and professional.This place obviously hires young people and has some decent quality control (keep the incompetent away from the oven and prep line) Kinda cool cross section of marin wanders through and the counter help is consistently helpful, patient and friendly.

Reviewed 27 August 2009

My wife and I get pizza to go from Extreme on a regular basis. We call ahead, and the pizza is almost always ready at the time they tell us to pick it up.

While the tomato sauce based pizza's are good, the star of the menu is the bbq chicken pizza. It is absolutely delicious. It has a bit of cilantro on it, and the flavor is just great.

Try the bbq chicken pizza at Extreme. You won't be disappointed.