“funky place with good food”

Theresa & Johnny's Comfort Food
Ranked #9 of 237 Restaurants in San Rafael
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 June 2012

My husband and I go to Theresa and Johnny's fairly frequently for breakfast. He likes the Swedish pancakes and like the ham and eggs. I get a nice thick piece of flavorful ham--I get the half order but it is still quite a large size. The staff is very friendly. It is kind of a funky place with lots of old signs, mementos etc. that are fun to look at.

Reviewed 24 March 2012

A nice place to eat and relax --- food is very good.

1  Thank capricorn24
Reviewed 13 March 2012

great breakfast and luch spot to meet your friends

Reviewed 7 December 2011

I was looking for a good breakfast place in San Rafael, but was not impressed with this one. Service was fine, but I've had better eggs.

Reviewed 11 August 2011

We dashed in for a quick breakfast/lunch today while in-between appointments knowing nothing about this restaurant. OMG!!!!!! What a fabulous find! My husband had the breakfast burrito and I had the egg salad sandwich. I am anxious to go back again and try other items on their menu that looked equally as tempting. My husband says his burrito was the best breakfast burrito he has every had and my egg salad sandwich was better than I could make myself. We will definitely be back and the value is very good too.