“Good food and good prices.”

No photo provided
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 12 March 2014

Depot Garden has a nice outdoor patio. It has a good menu and a lot of variety. I enjoy the vegie burger with sweet potato fries and eggs benedict. It can get busy, so you might have to wait and I hope you believe it was worth the wait. Service is good and very friendly. If you are in San Rafael, check it out.

There are newer reviews for Depot Garden Restaurant

Reviewed 21 October 2013

We had a really great breakfast at the Depot Garden. We arrived around 9:30am on a Saturday morning, and had no trouble getting a table on the patio (my daughter brought her dog). The staff personally came out to visit with the puppy and offered him a bowl of water. So nice! Fresh squeezed OJ was awesome. I had the special which was a dungeoness crab benedict. So delicious. The hollandaise sauce was very light and tangy. By far THE BEST hash browns we've ever had!

We will definitely be back. Service was really good too.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

My weekly lunch group when here for lunch. I had a BLT... The bacon was over cooked! And I don't mean crispy, I mean hard as a rock! There was a sliver of tomato on stale toast. Soda was $2.25 a can (Costco sells it for $.26 a can). I was in the restroom 4 times that afternoon... I spare you those details.

Reviewed 15 July 2013

I don't know how I have never heard about this place. We are out having Brakfast/Brunch every weekend in Marin and Sonoma Counties, and have only recently heard about the Garden Depot. I had bacon, cheddar omelet that was as good as it gets. You can even have Hollandaise souce in it! My partner had a California Benedict, which of course means avacado, and reportedly was very, very good. I loved the hash browns.(I don't like little factory jelly packets withthe toast) With 2 coffees, $30 plus tip. We had a great server, plenty of coffee refills and overall excellent service. They have an outdoor patio ---but I will continue to complain about those uncomfortable plastic 9.99 patio chairs, so we sat inside.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband and I live in the neighborhood, and Depot Garden has become our favorite place for breakfast! They keep the tables turning with their quick and attentive service, the food is very tasty, you can bring your dog when out on the patio. If it's a perfect place for us ( because we're so picky), it's a perfect spot for you!!!