“Our favorite Thai cafe”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2013

We have dined here many times and it remains our favorite Thai restaurant. We have tried a variety of dishes and all have been excellent. Service is good as is the environment. Recommend reservations when possible as the place is popular.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

Very Good food and service. Our selections arrived hot and tasted as good as they looked. We arrived early and waited for them to open. the seating next the front windows give you a patio feel when the windows are open.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

The food here is consistently good. The ambiance is really nice and the service is almost always excellent. I say 'almost' because there is one waiter, a floppy haired waiter, that should never ever work in a customer-facing position... he is so rude and difficult that he must be related to the owner to have kept his job this long.

No kidding, we walk by to see if he is working before going in... but other than him, this place is so outstanding that ole floppy hair is only costing them one star on my review...

Reviewed 5 December 2012

Right downtown on 4th in San Rafael, we like to browse shops in town and got hungry. This is a great place for a casual meal. The menu has good variety and all the items we tried were very good: Hot Sour Soup, Coconut chicken Soup, Green Curry Fried Rice and Beef Satay. We will go back next time we're in San Rafael.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

My Thai is a small Thai Restaurant with excellent food and service in San Rafael. It offers a variety of authentic Thai food, with custom spicing. The Kheat salad was spectacular in presentation and preparation. It was full and bustling Sunday evening. It has a very nice decor, including a floor length fountain.

1  Thank Jim M