“Best Thai outside of Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of My Thai

Ranked #39 of 229 Restaurants in San Rafael
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Sausalito, California
“Best Thai outside of Thailand”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Having been in Thailand many times, we quite often look for authentic foods versus the "Americanized" versions of so many cuisines. We found real Thai food at My Thai. The food was delicious, the staff were extremely helpful and the ambiance was good. The only criticism that we can make is the desserts took a long time. We ordered two ice creams (mango and lychee) and mango sticky rice with coconut ice cream. They definitely were worth the wait but it took a long time so we had to rush to finish inorder to catch our show down the street.

• Visited May 2014

Lafayette, California
“Good food but tasteless jasmine rice”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

The small restaurant was dark and uninviting, but we were in a hurry and did not have time to look for another place to eat lunch. The service was reasonably slow. The food was good (I had mixed vegetables, my friend had crab) but the jasmine rice was a disappointment. It was tasteless. I have lived in Asia, often eat at Asian restaurant, and frequently travel in that part of the world thus I know a little bit about what good rice should taste and smell.

San Rafael, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food but bad service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I went here with my two sisters and mother. It wasn't too crowded but it took forever to order and even longer to get our check. I'm not too picky but I don't like being completely ignored. We ordered desert and that took 35 minutes to get. We only ordered mango with sticky rice. That should never take so long!!

Visited March 2014
“Best Thai in Marin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

This is absolutely the best Thai in Marin...and my favorite in the whole Bay Area. They just opened a new spot in Novato, which is generally EVEN BETTER! Try a red curry with drunken noodle for the ultimate combo!

Mill Valley, California, USA
“Our New Favorite Thai Restaurant In Marin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food at My Thai is authentic, fresh, and flavorful. Their papaya salad was excellent, as were the soups and main dishes. My Thai's great location on 4th Street makes it a great choice for a meal before or after a movie.

Visited October 2013