“The best Shanghainese dumpling in the bay area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of hung's kitchen - CLOSED

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
San Francisco, California
“The best Shanghainese dumpling in the bay area!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2011

I love dumplings, and will go out of my way to try all kinds of dumpings. When my friends introduce me to Hung's Kitchen, I was in heaven. The steams pork dumpling and the scallop dumplings on the menu (#1 and #2) are just out of this world. While I love them both, since the scallop ones are $4 more, I have decided to just order the pork dumplings as they are juicy and delicious.
If you like vegetarian dumpling, they make a mean version of it hear too.

Than onto the steamed fish. We ordered it by accident, but the fish is going to bring us back over and over again. As a matter of fact we just had dinner there on Thanksgiving day, then went back again for lunch today!

Oh, I got to mention the chicken pot sticker too, they are great as well. I would however stay away from the soup, we tried the sweet corn and chicken and the fist soup, they were both very blend.

But all in all a great place to go if you are a dumpling fan and so happen to be in the east bay!

• Visited November 2011