“Book with Priceline”

Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Great rate but San Ramon sheriff dept. pulling over and following all cars that enter and exit the hotel . Checking plates and makes you feel in comfortable . They only clean the room and change sheets once a week or its a extra charge . Applebee's is next door and a movie theatre within walking distance and shopping

• Stayed: July 2013
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay which was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that the presence of the San Ramon Police Department made you feel uncomfortable. While this is not an everyday occurrence, we take guest safety very seriously, so they are just helping us to enforce this goal. Still, I am glad that you liked your clean rooms and our location.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at srm@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

i JUST SPENT A WEEK AT THE STAY AMERICA IN SAN RAMON. i MUST SAY THAT THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND COURTEOUS. Allison, the manager was very friendly. even with an office full of tired travels, she managed to keep a smile on her face and calm in her voice. Everyone on the staff was excellent but Allison was great. i've been travelling a lot the past few months and stayed at many a hotel. i would reccomend to anyone coming to San Ramon to give Stay America chance. you'll be glad that you did.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Owner at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Tony - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear that you found our staff and management team to be friendly and courteous, especially Allison. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Horrible hotel, horrible staff and manager. I stayed there two nights and ran out as soon as possible. First night late check in found a big stain on the bed cover, however it was replaced next day. For the price they charge the complimentary breakfast and other amenities offered are really cheap and absolutely unhealthy and avoidable. I had booked through expedia for 4 nights and when tried to check out I had to stand there and deal with it for 15-20 mins just to find out that I have to speak to Expedia for refunds and hotel has nothing to do with it. Hotel needs better management, improved amenities (really just one soap in the bathroom? stinky rooms and linens etc.)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Ranjan - I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond.
The housekeeping issue you described is unacceptable. As well, I sincerely apologize for that you did not enjoy the amenities our hotel had to offer and our staff did not attend to your needs in a timely manner. In response to your feedback, I am working with our housekeeping staff to improve our cleaning procedures. As well, I am coaching the entire team on how to provide better customer service and convey proper messaging to guests moving forward.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. I invite you to contact me, at srm@extendedstay.com, if you have any additional comments. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

I've been here for nearly 4 months on business and the room, property, staff, and location are great. If there is a problem with anything they are super quick to fix it. My problem is that I travel for business often and I, like most companies, require Internet access to get my work done via browsing, email, downloads, etc. and I will tell you their "high speed" wifi is abysmal. I don't normally post reviews but I just got back to my room from spending 3 hours in the lobby of another hotel in order to get work done because their wifi is faster. This should embarrass ESA.

For around $1700 per month I expect a lot better, and I am in the process of looking for alternative lodging solutions in the east bay.

ESA, if you want to spend money on other things and skimp on Internet that's fine. But don't bill yourself as a perfect place for the traveling business man because in case you hadn't noticed, it's 2013. ALL buisinesses need fast Internet to get things done. And we are 30 minutes north of the tech Capitol of the world!!! Get it together folks.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 16 April 2013

The seting was cute .. looked like a studio apartment. thst part i liked but it smelled bad and had bugs... Did not like their coffee and breakfast was no good not a real breakfast !!!! Not worth the money you pay !!! Find some where else to go !!! I wish they would give me my money back!!! What a nightmere !!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed for eight weeks at my company's expense last Oct. 31st through Dec. 26th. I got to know the place and staff well. The people, service, rooms and their condition are all exactly what you expect. You get a small furnished studio apt., housekeeping, and a friendly, helpful, desk crew. Find a discrepancy, they correct it promptly. Have a need, they try their best to take care of it.
Sure, I'd rather stay at an upscale Hyatt or Marriott Hotel, but I'll be content to stay here again during this year's Christmas Season.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank SantaMike
Property M, Manager at Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Santa Mike,

We thank you for reviewing our hotel Extended Stay America San Ramon. It’s not every day that a hotel gets a great endorsement from the jolly man himself. I am so happy to hear that we were able to make you feel at home during your stay with us and that we will be your home away from the "North Pole" each holiday season that you are in our area. It is our pleasure to have you stay with us and we look forward to all your visits each year. If ever we can be of any assistance to you please feel free to call the hotel directly and ask for a member of management and we will be happy to do what we can to ensure you are comfortable and taken care of. Again, our many thanks for your review and we hope to see you again soon. The Management at Extended Stay America San Ramon, CA.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We stayed at this motel the night of April 4th, and found the room very noisy. It wasn't the freeway noise so much. It was more the noise generated by other guests conducting routine activities. The noise associated with these activities, unfortunately, were magnified by noisy water pipes. For example, in the very early morning a guest above us took a shower and the humming from the pipes was so loud I thought the air conditioner was malfunctioning. Flushing toilets, showers, and using the bathroom sink generated even more loud humming. If you are an early riser, this won't matter. If, however, you like to sleep until 9am or so....... forget about it!

Room Tip: Stay in a room away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel Extended Stay America San Ramon. We are so sorry to hear that you had quite a noisy stay with us. Our hotels are fully insulated to help alleviate the many noises that can surround a hotel inside and out, but it seems that your stay was a bit noisier than normal. I am so sorry that you were not able to get a good night sleep while staying with us. We will definitely look into what we may need to do so that our guests don’t continue to experience the type of noise that you did. We hope that you will stay with us again and give us the opportunity to show you our re-doubled efforts to ensure you’re good night sleep with us. With many thanks the Management of Extended Stay America San Ramon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ramon
#3 of 6 in Dublin
Residence Inn San Ramon
Residence Inn San Ramon
#3 of 8 in San Ramon

Been to Extended Stay America - San Ramon - Bishop Ranch - West? Share your experiences!