“A pleasant find...”

Add it.
Ruggie's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Thanks to a promotional coupon, my family and I had breakfast at Ruggie's. It's small but had a good small-town restaurant feel. As we walked in, I noticed that the pancakes were the size of a Frisbee and found out later that they actually taste pretty good. I ordered the flank steak with eggs and was pleasantly surprised at how moist and tender they were. The price was also appealing for the quality of dishes they served. I wouldn't hesitate to take my family and friends back to Ruggie's.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Liked the diner atmosphere, waters and waitresses were very helpful with suggestions. Salads were crisp and filling.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Our family has been going to Ruggie's for over 20 years. Both long time residents and newcomers will find something to enjoy on the menu. The menu is basic "diner" type food and is consistently good. Our favorite time to go is breakfast. My husband's favorite is the eggs benedict. Ruggie's also is open for lunch and dinner.

Reviewed 14 August 2011

This time we had breakfast. We had a $5 off coupon from a mailer. The food was great,, fresh, hot and lots of refills on coffee.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook