Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
San Ramon Marriott(San Ramon)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Pleasanton Marriott(Pleasanton)
  • Pool
All reviewsfree parkingbed comfortworked perfectlynice staynice servicelight mealconvenient locationquiet areastaff was very friendly and helpfulvisiting familyvery nice hotelbit datedparking lotrooms are spaciouswould stay here againdesk clerkbreakfast sandwich
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Normally for business I would never stay at a Courtyard type hotel, I prefer a full servcie hotel. These guys have changed my mind! The lobby was fantastic, had outlets everywhere so no matter where you sat you could charge your iPad or phone. I usually only stay at a hotel that has a full restaraunt, but the food served at the Courtayrd was simple but tasted great and catered to my needs. There are also 2 restaraunts in the same complex you can go to. Room was updated and nice. Great business hotel. I would recomened for anyone who is in the area for business.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to review the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I am so pleased that you enjoyed the "Refreshing Changes" of the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. Marriott has made many changes to the Courtyard brand of hotels, changes that many of our business travelers are pleased with!

Thank you again for sharing your comments. We hope to see you back here again soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very nice place to stay. Close to the airport, without a long drive to get out of the city. Friendly, helpful staff, soft fluffy towels, the most comfortable bed / pillows. Breakfast was exceptional!! Not only a great varity of choices on the buffet, very tasty too.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
sanramon1, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott San Ramon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to review our Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. With our newly renovated rooms, convenient Bistro restaurant, and excellent employees, we do take such pride in our building. I am pleased that you had a pleasant stay.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Updated Courtyard with more less standard rooms. That is to say, standard issue Marriott: somewhat small yet well-appointed rooms, solid lobby amenities, and a bistro that has a limited (albeit tasty) menu.

The hotel is convenient to the highway, and to many food & convenience shopping options. Bed was comfortable, TV was modern flat-screen, and the bathroom/vanity was clean and appropriate.

In other words, everything by the Marriott playbook.
The real difference-maker in this property was the overwhelming abundance of warm service. Every single staffer I met was engaged, friendly and truly looking to provide an excellent experience. For a regular road-warrior, that REALLY stands out. Nicely done!

Stayed: October 2013

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to recognize our staff here at the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I will be sure to share your comments with our team, as they try very hard every day to make our guests experience a positive one.

We hope to see you back here again soon!

Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed there for 2 nights due to business trip. Friendly staffs but not the bartender. Big room space and very clean toilet. Had a quality sleep over there. Less choice of breakfast but overalls is good. The place is way far from town so is quite but is very convenient due to there are stores around it.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Hello:

Thank you so much for your kind review regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I truly appreciate you taking time out of your schedule to recognize our employees. We all work very hard to make sure each guest experience is a great one. Our associates do take pride in their work as they know how important you are to our success.

I hope that you will find your way back here to San Ramon again someday! Thanks again for the review.

Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

pros: friendly staff, comfy beds, clean, quiet. good sbacks and breakfast. I really enjoyed the grounds.
cons: small rooms, no jackuzzi, a little over price for simple hotel.
I wish I would had stayed at the Residence Inn, Pleasenton.

• Stayed: September 2013

Hello:

Thank you so much for taking time out to write a review regarding the Courtyard by Marriott - San Ramon. I am glad that you found our hotel to have such positive "Pros," and I also do understand that a Courtyard may not completely fit all traveler's needs. That is what is so great about Marriott. We have a hotel, such as the Residence Inn, to fit every traveler's need.

I know that you mentioned the Residence Inn - Pleasanton, but we also have a Residence Inn in San Ramon if you have the need to be back in this area again.

I do want to thank you again for your comments and for staying with us. We appreciate it!