All reviews free parking min walk bed comfort worked perfectly side note nice stay quiet area limited menu convenient location very nice hotel staff was very friendly and helpful bit dated rooms are spacious complimentary breakfast bistro freeway lobby
Reviewed 7 July 2018

I recently stayed at this hotel for a 4-week business trip. It was quite a long time at one hotel, but even with the length of stay I enjoyed my time there.

Food - there is no real restaurant in the hotel, just a bar with a food menu. Other than the chicken pot pie (which they didn't always have), the food is pretty disappointing. That being said, the drinks are strong (especially if you get Quintin as your bar tender), which makes up for it. Plus Clementines is right next door and they have a great menu, so maybe have a few bevvies and walk across the street. (side note - breakfast is the exception - the breakfast items are really good. It always took a really long time because even after my 4 weeks everyone who worked in the morning still seemed like it was their first day... but the food made up for it.)

Staff - I loved that there was always someone at the front desk if you need anything. The snack bar is also open 24/7 which is a huge plus for those late nights. Huge shout out to Quintin though - that guy MADE our stay. He was super knowledgeable, always remembered our drink orders, and was just overall great to talk to. He should run that place.

Pool - loved that this place had a pool. It gets sun around 11am and then the sun goes away around 4:30pm, so not the best place for a late afternoon dip but during the day it's really relaxing and there was never anyone in it.

Gym - Just the basics. Cardio and some free weights. But Marriott guests get free access to Fitness 19 not too far away which was awesome!

Laundry - I stayed for 4 weeks so it was SO helpful to have laundry in the hotel. Only 1 machine of each and each are $2 (in quarters) per load.

Noise - There is a side of the hotel next to the highway. They don't put any guests on this side unless they have to because it is SO noisy as soon as they get into the room they come down and request a change. It's also a really old hotel so if you have a lower floor room you will hear the person above you walking around. The 4th floor is reserved for Marriott members so it is hard to get, but worlds better than the lower floors. Also, if you are a light sleeper don't get a room next to the elevator - you hear the "ding!" all night from people coming and going.

Rooms - the first room I was in was awful. I was on the second floor right next to the elevator, the bed was a rock, and the person above me had lead feet. They moved me to a room on the 4th floor and it was world's different! No one above me, bed was comfy and no elevator pings. I will say though, that the pillows were all way too smooshy (that's normal for a hotel though). Also, some rooms have fridges and some don't - so if you don't have one and want one just ask and they can usually accommodate.

Lastly, Wifi is free which is awesome. You can also hang a sign on your door that says "don't clean my room today" and you get extra Marriott points. That was good for me because I am one person, I don't need a clean room every day.

Overall - cute place to stay, even for a long time.

Room Tip: 4th floor, the side not next to the highway, with a fridge
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Extremely clean and efficient hotel. All hotel staff were extremely attentive and made sure we were looked after well. We arrived fairly late for breakfast however it was no trouble and enjoyed a delicious breakfast. Ideal location and hotel for our overnight stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2018

The hotel room was big, neat and clean, though I had to ask for the room to be cleaned one day (it wasn't cleaned until evening)

There was no complimentary breakfast and the spread is very minimal. (If you are going to charge for breakfast, at least offer a good spread)

The hotel did offer us a shuttle to travel to our office which saved us a lot of time.

The staff at the reception was helpful.

PS: The hotel has ample parking space.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2018

The hotel is okay -- an average Marriott Courtyard. The staff was nice. But the dining was disappointing both evenings, even for a Courtyard. My Caesar Salad had no croutons. And my Mediterranean Salad was missing two items -- goat cheese and almonds. When I asked about each item, I was told that they didn't have those ingredients. What??? It's a very limited menu, and they can't keep the ingredients on hand? Plus -- the location is inconvenient if one doesn't have a car. There's a Cajun restaurant next door, but that's all. And the nearest grocery store is walkable but across fast traffic and too far to carry much back. Finally, a complaint I have with Courtyards in general: they charge for coffee in the lobby area and the packets in the rooms aren't very good.

Room Tip: Corner room is larger.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here numerous times on business over the course of several years. Hotel is kept clean, staff is friendly and rooms are OK. It is your typical Courtyard.

Pros:
Beds are comfy
Good price point in this pricy area

Opportunities:
Food selection and menu could improve
Gym needs to be bigger (very small and not up to date)
Rooms could be bigger and renovated

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business