“Stunning hotel with a confusing entrance”
Review of San Ramon Marriott

San Ramon Marriott
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in San Ramon
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Stunning hotel with a confusing entrance”
Reviewed 8 November 2013

I've stayed in a lot of Marriotts and this is one of the better ones. The rooms are quiet and clean. I was visiting nearby Chevron corporate headquarters and it is within walking distance. The hotel sits behind a strip mall but is very quiet. The rooms are large with full desks and fairly large bathrooms. I did not eat here so I cannot comment on the restaurant. I did have a chance to use the concierge lounge. It had a nice view but we got their before happy hour so there was only soda and pretzels. The view was good from the lounge and it featured outside desk as well.

The prices here were a bit steep compared to other similar properties I've stayed in but it was in California.

Room Tip: Try get a room on the courtyard side.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank BillB415
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, 13 December 2013
We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the opportunity of serving you again. Have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here Oct 28 to Nov 1st.The hotel was at or above, the level to be expected from this type of Marriott hotel in all aspects. The staff were very friendly and professional from arrival to departure in all areas. Really pleasant and friendly front desk staff who were able to help me with a few extra business requirements I had. Very friendly staff in the lounge area, and the food was good. Hotel was clean, rooms were in good shape. Overall nothing to complain about from this stay. I usually only stay at Marriott hotels for business trips like this one, but i have 2 rooms booked for 6 days for a family trip staying at the Anaheim Marriott in early December. I hope my stay there will be as good as my 4 days at the San Ramon Marriott was.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your kind comments. We are truly glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.
Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed 24 October 2013

The hotel has the usual Marriot style. Hotel staff are courteous. The room is neat and cleaned daily. The hotel environment is clean, quiet and beautiful. It shares a fence with a Target store and other shops. There were a lot of guests at the time I travelled and I witnessed a wedding ceremony there. Sleep quality is good. The hotel has a shuttle bus which takes guests to various locations. The hotel food is good. I will go back there anytime I am in San Ramon.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, 30 October 2013
We sincerely thank you for your kind comments. The San Ramon Marriott looks forward to having the opportrunity of serving you again.
Draper, UT
Reviewed 30 September 2013

This is actually a very mice hotel, just as you'd expect from Marriott. It's clean, nicely appointed and the linens and bedding are of good quality. However, the motion-sensor controlled thermostat sucks. I awoke several times during the night drenched in sweat because the AC shut off while I slept - talk about ruining a good night's sleep! So I will not stay here again, because I value my sleep.

Room Tip: stay at a hotel that doesn't use the motion sensor controlled thermostats
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. Regret that we were not able to provide 100% satisfaction during your stay. Although the air conditioning turns on again when the temperature is not at selected setting, we do understand preference.
Kailua, Hawaii
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Arrived late on Monday evening and the Valet took care of the car. I self parked for the next 3 days. The resturaunt could have had a little more for dinner on their menu but I was hungry and the staff did prepare a good burger at the bar for me. One thing, when the bill came, I noticed I was charged for Valet parking for my entire stay which wasn't true, when i checked out, the front desk quickly removed the valet charges and remedied the bill.The hotel staff there was very helpful and friendly. Housekeeping was exceptional. I will likely return here if business needs deem necessary.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Regret that you had to spend time correcting the parking charges. Will review the parking issue with respective areas to make certain that the process is being adhered to. Looking forward to the opportunity of serving you again.
Stanford, California
Reviewed 9 September 2013

Alright, they charge for guest parking? Seriously, who does that? Worse than that, they charged us for 3 nights of parking when we only stayed for ONE NIGHT. Furthermore, they charged us a rate different than what we were guaranteed for our wedding party. We called the front desk to dispute the charge, and they couldn't even explain why we were charged that. Then they had the gall to tell me that I should call the credit card company to dispute the claim. Are you serious? Fix the problem you caused!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank andre k
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, 13 September 2013
We take pride in the way we conduct business and welcome the opportunity to research and satisfy your claim.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 4 September 2013

I went for the Scottish Highland Games last weekend. The trip started off poorly, but the great customer service I received at the hotel and the genuine caring from the staff Vanessa Sean Brian and Lelani took my experience from barely bearable to redeemed and accomplished. Have not encountered a better staff in years.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
sanramongm, General Manager at San Ramon Marriott, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Thank you for sharing the outstanding service provided by our associates. I will share your feedback with our team in a continuous effort to commend those who excel in guest service. We look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near San Ramon
Pleasanton Marriott
#4 of 14 in Pleasanton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Pleasanton at the Club
Best Western Danville Sycamore Inn

Been to San Ramon Marriott? Share your experiences!