“Awesome!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Sebastian's Cafe
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in San Simeon
Cuisines: American, Fast food, Cafe
Good for: Cheap Eats, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Went here on a recommendation from the hotel and we were not disappointed. It's a nice little general store with a wine tasting and cafe all together. The portions were HUGE! We got a cobb salad and my wife and I split it. We didn't even finish the whole thing between the two of us. We also got a sandwich to go for later, and it looks delicious also. Only drawback is there isn't a ton of seating and it was very busy in the afternoon on a tuesday before memorial day. I can't imagine how packed it would be during peak summer season. I would still highly recommend this for a meal!

Fresno, California
“BOMB!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved it. A few people recommended it to us so we went. We did not regret it. Every little piece of everything. Was finished. Big portions. Wow. You must go if you're there.

Los Angeles, California
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

This was the best hamburger and probably biggest one I've ever eaten in my life. The meat, which comes from the Hearst Estate (as I understand it) was unbelievably delicious. The onion rings were great as well. The line was not that long and we ordered and got our burger in less than a half hour. The prices were very, very reasonable. I personally would not get anything but the smallest burger, and even that can be shared with another human being. I took half back to L.A. in my cooler. When we were done we did some wine tasting next door. I will definitely be coming here every time I pass that area. They also have vegetarian options in case you are not a meat eater.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank LeyahD
Galt, California
“The hamburgers are great.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

You are going to have to wait because this is one of the few places to eat around Hearst castle. It is worth it. All the food was great and there was a lot of it.

1 Thank anewman87
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

This is THE best French Dip sandwich I have ever had! The au jus was AMAZING. It was all very enjoyable, a tiny place, but so much fun!

Visited April 2014