“Courtesy Inn San Simeon is now our destination!”

Courtesy Inn San Simeon
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in San Simeon
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We've stayed at the San Simeon Courtesy Inn three different times in the past year, and it has exceeded our expectations each time. This time it was a 10/10. It doesn't get any better than that! It's clean, comfortable, the staff is extremely helpful, it has an indoor heated pool and jacuzzi (which is wonderful after a day of road travel), they offer a 10% discount coupon for dinner at a local restaurant and it's very economical. It's now become our "destination" place of choice on the central coast. From the San Simeon Courtesy Inn, we can visit the Hearst Castle, observe the elephant seals, go into Cambria for some unique shopping, visit Morro Bay and the Embarcadero, or just enjoy some of California's most beautiful coastline.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank HelenCox

Reviewed 19 April 2012

There is nothing like feeling at home when you're away from home! Well, the San Simeon Courtesy Inn is one of those special, hard to come by, hotels. With their friendly and always-ready-to -accomodate staff, my stays there have always been nothing but excellent! I've been frequenting the Courtesy Inn for over 15 years and have only the best experiences to share! Their pet-friendly establishment is wonderful and always maintained very clean and sanitary.

Besides their fabulous customer service, the hotel offers many ammenities. Cable, enlcosed pool/ hot tub and free continental breakfast in this quaint little town are just a few of the great things about the Courtesy Inn. I came to know it through one of my closest friends who is a 20 year customer and I'm grateful she shared her opinions with me. Now I tell everyone I know about it.

Thank you, Courtesy Inn, for making my vacations so fun and relaxing! I'll be there tomorrow.....again! :)

A+++++

Room Tip: I've stayed in several different rooms and love them all!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tylerrukos
Reviewed 19 April 2012

I come up to central California a few times a year and I always come here. Clean, friendly, accommodating. Right across from the ocean. Beautiful view. I always get a microwave and fridge in my room. Free WiFi. Free continental breakfast. PET FRIENDLY. I always check out whatelse is around here, but I always end up back here.I love the indoor pool and sauna. Walk to the restaurant across the street or next door. There's even a lil convenience store just steps away. Minutes in the car to the adorable lil town of Cambria. I'm the type that always likes to stay in different places, but not when I come to San Simeon. I am hooked on this place.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Shawnamarie
Reviewed 18 April 2012

What's not to LOVE about this awesome hotel located in the most beautiful part of the world! Everything from great customer service to comfortable rooms. The indoor heated swimming pool and wonderful views, need I say more? Best place to stay while visiting the central coast! :)

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank tinaabrown
Reviewed 27 March 2012

We stayed here for one night to break the drive from LA to SF. Glad it wasn't more. We had booked and paid before we left Australia, otherwise wouldn't have stayed here. The town is nothing exciting ... Just motels along the highway. The advertised wifi doesn't work. Our room decor was very outdated and we had thin towels and old linen (though clean). The indoor pool is ok but nothing special
We had to pay $6 each for the breakfast voucher, which we thought came with deal. We had to go to basic cafe next door for a choice of three basic breakfasts. San Simeon was handy as close to amaxing Hearst Castle but I suggest trying other nearby towns on beach instead.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Allison H
Reviewed 26 February 2012

We only checked in for one night but it was a very pleasant stay. We were given a room with an ocean view which was lovely to wake up to in the morning. When I called the desk because I was having trouble working the shower they sent out their maintenance guy within minutes, turned out is was me not knowing how to work the shower and he kindly showed me how without any fuss. On checking in we were given a 10% off voucher for the San Simeon Lodge, restaurant next door, and we also booked breakfast there at the Courtsey Inn desk. My only compaint, the curtains didn't meet in the middle so I had to stand on a chair and adjust the curtain hooks on the track.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Alison S
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I discovered the Courtesy Inn just this past November in my search for quiet lodging near an extended-stay project on the central coast. I was delighted to find a courteous staff with a great indoor heated pool and sauna; in all the time I was there be not one incident of anything unpleasant; including a negotiable long-term stay weekly rate. Centrally located in San Simeon where I enjoyed a large ocean-view room in rock-solid wood-frame structure unaffected by any excess noise from neighboring guests. Really gracious. Thank you for such a reasonable & warm experience. See you again soon...JEB II

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
#6 of 12 in Cambria
Sea Breeze Inn
Sea Breeze Inn
#3 of 10 in San Simeon

Been to Courtesy Inn San Simeon? Share your experiences!