“Don't stay here...”

Ranked #17 of 23 Hotels in Santa Ana
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Don't stay here...”
Reviewed 28 March 2013

This room was.. bad. Besides the "No prostitution" sign outside (which didn't keep prostitutes away when I got back from Disney Land around midnight...), I had a stained chair in my room.. You know.. Stained like someone sat on it...and well... stained it... Yeah. I mean, things happen but maybe you should replace the chair? The room simply was not clean and the furniture was broken. I paid nearly $100 for this room on both Thursday and Friday night. Don't waste your money at this hotel that puts you and your family in a dangerous area of town that doesn't even have clean rooms.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank A O

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Bottom line: Don't expect a four star resort for the price you pay. Does the motel need a little work? Yes. Is the place clean, the maid service excellent, and the beds comfortable? I can almost guarantee it.
It's also in a great location. You are walking distance to Knott's Berry Farm, Target, Buger King, Denny's, Black Angus, ect. I couldn't have asked for a much better stay than this...will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank Dawnmarie05860
santa ana
Reviewed 19 December 2011

I went to this hotel on 12/20/2011 to inquire about its price on a room with regular bed and one occupant. The male attendant gave me an outrageous price of $89 for one night. All the other surrounding motels were asking for around $45 for one night. The " We'll leave the light on for you motel" was asking for around $45. He saw my face and inflated his price so I would not stay there. I call later using an middle eastern accent and the price went down to $55 for the same room I inquired about in person. I will never go there again nor will i recommend it.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank Michael H
amymiller
Reviewed 26 April 2009

I had a good time at the motel. It was very clean and the rooms were better than the best western. I had a big in-room jacuzzi in my room and the flat screen TV was amazing. The customer service was also very good. My husband and I really enjoyed ourselves, especially the pool it was really cozy.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove
#1 of 19 in Garden Grove
Best Western Plus Orange County Airport North

Been to Best Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!